This popular local class has run for 13 years and gives an excellent explanation of how to buy your first home and covers the following topics and more. Also, if its been a while since you bought a home and you’d like a ‘refresher’ this is a great class for you!Click Here to Register »
“I really enjoyed the presentation and found it very informative. My girlfriend and I were originally a little concerned about the 2+hour timeslot. However, after the presentation was finished, we looked at our watches and literally commented to each other how the time flew by. You guys did a good job keeping it entertaining.”
– Thanks, Doug H
- Zero down home loans
- What is the state of the market right now
- How to get financing & cash to close
- Best loans for first time buyers
- Negotiating a good deal
- How to improve your credit score
- Condo, Townhome or House?
- How to find the best homes & neighborhoods
- The 3 ways to know how much to offer
- Inspections you need to have and repair negotiations
- Step by step explanation of buying a home
- Tax advantages of owning a home
- Foreclosures, bank owned and short sales
- How to avoid the top mistakes made by first time buyers
- Answers to your questions
- Taught by the creators of FearlessHomebuyer.com
We are the founders of FearlessHomebuyer.com
Dave Axness & Ryan Kofman are real estate brokers who have helped hundreds of first time home buyers navigate the home buying process over the past 16 years and have taught this class to hundreds more students over the past 13 years. They know the fears and concerns buyers have about making the decision to buy a home. They educate and advocate for buyers step by step through the process as well as share real world examples and tips to help “first timers” make great decisions. Be sure to bring your questions to class and we’ll answer them as well.
For questions, please contact Dave at 503-314-9567 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience mortgage professionals who have expertise helping countless first time home buyers through the loan process will teach you about the best loan programs for first time buyers, closing costs and credit and how to improve your credit score and much more. Your questions are always welcome in our classes!
We’ve been educating home buyers now more than ever… we want to be sure home buyers have the best knowledge possible going into this dramatically changing market.